Fortunately, this is quite simple*:
- Add a column and set the overflow to hidden (design tab) to cutoff the large text
- Set padding to 0 top and left, and 2 rem bottom and right
- Add a title element with the size set to div since this is visual and not meant to interfere with the page hierarchy. Set the top and left margins to negative values (see image for details).
- Add an actual title (use the appropriate level to maintain hierarchy). Set the left margin to 2rem.
- Add text with left margin set to 4rem
*This can actually be done a couple of ways especially if using dynamic values, but this is the most straight forward.