The Overlap Card
The inspiration for this card came from a block layout available from Qubely.
While this seems simple enough it does require a couple lines of custom CSS.
- Two nested columns (1/1 and 90%)
- Top column
- Post card image in the top.
- Custom css: z-index to 0.
- Bottom Column
- Dynamic data for the category, title, meta element and content element set to excerpt.
- Top margin set to -80px,
- Padding set to 30px.
- Flex stretch (equal heights)
- Box shadow: 34px 0 28 -20 rgba(0,0,0,.15)
- Custom CSS: margin left and right auto
Copy to Clipboard
For information of the category labels see Adding and Styling Top-level Category Labels.